- Fagan, E., Goggins, J., Flanagan, M., Flanagan, T., Doyle, A., and Leen, S. (2017) “Physical Experimental Static Testing and Structural Design Optimisation for a Composite Wind Turbine Blade” Composite Structures, accepted, awaiting publication
- Flanagan, T, Maguire, J, Ó Brádaigh, CM, Mayorga, P. and Doyle, A., “Smart Affordable Composite Blades for Tidal Energy”, European Wave and Tidal Energy Conference (EWTEC 2015), Nantes, France, September 2015
- Ó Brádaigh, CM, Doyle, A., Doyle, D. and Feerick. P.J., “One-Shot Wind Turbine Blade Manufacturing using Powder-Epoxy and Electrically-Heated Ceramic Composite Tooling”, 7th International CFK-Valley Stade Convention, Germany, June 2013.
- Feerick. P.J., “The Manufacture of Turbine Blades using High Temperature Tooling and VOC –Free Polymer Composites”, Wind Turbine Blade Manufacture 2010”, Düsseldorf, Germany, December 2010.
- Ó Brádaigh, C.M. “Manufacture of Composite Wind Turbine Blades using High Temperature Integrally-Heated Composite Tooling”, Composites Innovation 2012, National Composites Centre, Bristol, UK, July 2012.
- Ó Brádaigh, C.M, Doyle, A., Doyle, D. and Feerick, P.J., “Electrically-Heated Ceramic Composite Tooling for Out-of-Autoclave Manufacturing of Large Composite Structures”, SAMPE Journal, Vol. 47, No. 4, pp. 6-14, 2011.
UNIVERSITY OF EDINBURGH
The College of Science and Engineering is one of the three academic Colleges at the University of Edinburgh. It is one of the largest science and engineering groupings in the UK